Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Game 7...

A friend asked me today, "Jeff, what do you think is going to happen tomorrow in game 7?"

I told my friend that this is game 7. Game 7's are so unpredictable because anything can happen. No lead will be safe, players will be laying it all on the line, and the two goalies will should be the stars of the show. Throw away the stats, and watch the players lay it all out in 1 game, for everything!


There is no reason in my mind that Luongo won't be bringing it tomorrow night. He is at home, he has all the doubts from everyone outside of BC, and even a few inside BC. But in my opinion, Luongo brings it tomorrow night, and he brings it good!

I believe that since so much is on the line, it will be a close game, similar to the low scoring games in Vancouver in this series. I'm thinking its going to be probably 3-2. Thomas is going to be great, Luongo is going to be great. I think the big players are going to bring it for their teams. The Sedins, Lucic, Bergy, Kesler, Marchand all are going to have big games for their teams.

If this game goes to overtime, it will be such an epic game. The player I would have to pick is Thomas Kaberle to get the OT winner if does go to OT.

When I think about the game tomorrow night, all I can see is Tim Thomas hoisting the Cup, right after hoisting his Conn Smythe Trophy. I'm going with my gut and my original pick (Boston in 7)

Remember, this is game 7. Anything can happen.

No comments: